Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pick it up

My goodness!

So I was in a lifting restriction for about 2 months, the shoulder still doesn't feel the best. I'm doing another six week challenge with nerdfitness.com  and I'm focusing on fixing my shoulder as well as cardio.

That being said I haven't figured out how to mentally go to the gym and not do big lifts. Its kinda my thing. I love doing it, pushing myself and I don't know that I could keep myself from those lifts if I do go to the gym.

Sigh

So far this week I've walked seven miles. Seven. Walked.

I have blisters. My friends tell me I'm brilliant, but I walked four miles in cowboy boots. Now I didn't KNOW I was gonna walk four miles.. I just happened to pick the longest trail at the park and didn't realize it till two miles in.

GENIUS! .. Not really.

As a result of cold walking 4 miles, no stretches, my back is tight, calves are tight and my butt is making its own complaints known whenever I go to stand up.

So tonight I'm going to stretch and do body weight exercises. Yep, that's the plan!

Maybe soak my abused feet too so I can stop walking like a penguin. That'd be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment