Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Whoops..

Today I was supposed to go to a Crossfit class at 5:45a. However, where the gym is received 8.5" of snow overnight. Class was cancelled. Naturally I cancelled my 5:00am alarm, unfortunately I neglected to turn ON my 7:00am alarm. Luckily for work, my 8:00am alarm was still on.

Bad part is that I didn't have enough time to make it to my weightlifting Gym by waking up at 8:00. I didn't slack off entirely though. I went into my basement a couple things.

1. The ceiling is too low to properly jumprope.
2. My jumprope is too long
3. Wrapping the cable around the handle only made the Jumprope twist in on itself.

Hmm.

I wasn't about to give up, after-all I had gotten dressed up in workout clothes so I better break a sweat.

I ended up doing agility movements across the length of the basement. Front to back, side walks, walking backwards and running in place. Oh, and jumping jacks.

I thought about doing burpees, I really did! but the floor is a mess.

I was going to go to the gym, but then realized I didn't have any clean clothes for tomorrow. So laundry it is.

Though, my washer tripped my breaker, twice.. so I went up and down the stairs 4 times. Definitely warmed up my legs!

Back to the Gym tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment